MOLECULAR CHARACTERIZATION LABORATORY
Characterization services are often times used during chemical analysis, trace analysis, structure elucidation, microscopy testing, and surface analysis projects. Our state-of-the-art molecular characterization laboratory and expert chemists solve highly complex technical problems using a wide range of sophisticated analytical techniques and instrumentation. Our scientists provide our clients detailed information about the identification and characterization of a specimen, including its chemical functional groups, structural analysis, and components in a material.
AVOMEEN CAN CHARACTERIZE A WIDE RANGE OF SAMPLES, INCLUDING:
- Plastic & Polymers
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Medical Devices
- Unknown Materials
Avomeen’s available instrumentation includes:
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FT-IR)
- Gas Chromatography
- Flame Ionization Detection (FID)
- Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Liquid Chromatography
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy (UV-Vis)
- Mass Spectrometry
- Direct Probe
- Electrospray Ionization-Ion Trap
- Product Reverse Engineering (Deformulation)
- Product Failure Analysis
- Material Testing & Identification
- R&D Product Development
- Method Development & Validation
- Litigation Support Services
Contact one of our Characterization Laboratory Representatives Today at (833) 407-4146 or Request a Characterization Analysis Cost Proposal to Get Your Testing Project Started.
Ready to Partner? So are We.
Request a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.