Our polymer and plastic characterization & testing laboratory offers careful analysis of polymers, plastics, elastomers, sealants, monomers, composites, and other polymer compounds. Our polymer material testing experts specialize in migration testing (E&L Study), method development & validation, contaminant identification, material comparisons and litigation support.
By using our deformulation techniques, our laboratories capabilities include complete characterization, identification, and quantitation of polymer resins, impact modifiers, inorganic fillers, additives, stabilizers, regrind, colorants, and more.
Our polymer testing laboratory can help you avoid manufacturing errors and solve material failures through proper material evaluation, selection, and identification of your products’ raw materials.
Avomeen scientists provide chemical, physical, mechanical, thermal, and elemental analysis of polymers and composite materials by utilizing proprietary testing methods and analytical instrumentation. Methods include FTIR, GC/MS, LC/MS, FID/TCD/ECD, Mass Spec (Including Pyrolysis), GPC, DSC, TGA, Optical Microscopy, HPLC, NMR, SEM/EDS, Pyrolysis (MSD), and more. We support many industries including pharma, medical devices, transportation, aerospace, automotive, packaging, food & beverage, sporting goods, toys, industrial manufacturing, consumer products, cosmetics, and more.
Our process ensures that the proposal we send you will solve your company’s specific needs. When you have an unusual, non-routine project or need a highly complex problem solved, turn to the polymer physical testing experts at Avomeen.
Our Competitive Product Analysis & Deformulation Services Provide our Clients with:
- Research and comparison of competitive products at the chemical level
- Replication of formulations including production/manufacturing instructions
- Identification of batch-to-batch variations in their products
- Litigation support for patent infringement, trade secret investigations, or product failures
POLYMER TESTING LABORATORY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Deformulation & Reverse Engineering of Polymers
- Polymer Chemical Composition Analysis, Material Analysis, Quantitation & Identification
- Identification of Suspect Materials
- Identification of Polymer Components
- Polymer Mixtures Identification
- Additives Analysis for Polymers & Plastics
- Analytical Testing for Polymers
- Good vs. Bad Lot Investigations
- Polymer Method Development & Validation
- Non-Routine Testing of Polymers
- Polymer Particle Analysis & Testing
- Polymer Coatings Comparability Testing
- Polymer Surface Analysis Testing
- Weathering & Aging Testing for Polymers
- Polymer Formulation Development Laboratory
- Chemical Analysis of Polymers
- Chemical Resistance Testing
- Molecular Weight Distribution
- Chemical Bonds, Molecular Structure, & Composition (Including Crosslink Density)
- Total Molecular Weight
- End Group Analysis
- Co-Polymer Backbone Chemistry, Comonomer Contents/Ratios, Polymer Blends
- Additive & Resin Identification
- Plastic Testing for Tensile Strength, Modulus Compression, and Elongation
- Chemical Family, Including Base Polymer Characterization
- Polymer Safety Testing
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) Detection
- Plasticizers Including Phthalates
- Polymer Failure Analysis Investigations
- Contaminant or Impurity Identification
- Off-Color & Off-Odor Problems
- Facility Leaks (Broken PCV or ABS Water Lines, drains, etc.)
- Extractables & Leachables Testing
- Plastics Migration Testing & Food Contact Services
- Packaging Testing
- Caulk, Sealant, Elastomer Interactions in Clean Rooms and Medical Facilities
- Polymer Medical Support Services
- Medical Device Polymer Materials Testing
- Pharmaceutical Polymer Analysis Including Coatings
- Polymer Regulatory & Consulting Services
- Polymers & Plastics Physical Testing
- Material Hardness
- Tensile Properties (Strength)
- Yield Strength, Adhesive Strength
- Ductility, Compressibility
- Cross-Sectional Multiple Layer-Film Thickness Analysis
- Thermal Properties (Crystallinity, Glass Transition, Melting Point, Thermal Expansion)
- Litigation Support
- Consulting & Polymer Expert Witness
- Polymer Patent Infringement
- Plastic Product Liability
Avomeen Analytical Services offers both routine and advanced analytical testing for a wide range of plastics and polymers. From identifying impact modifiers, inorganic fillers and discovering additives to performing a complete characterization at all levels, our skilled chemists excel at solving difficult questions for our customers.
Complete Polymer and Plastic Testing Services
We train in and have experience with a full list of materials, and are skilled at recognizing which of our polymer characterization methods and physical testing practices will help you reach your goal most efficiently. Avomeen’s polymer experts have extensive experience with polymers, plastics, rubbers, composites, polyurethanes, adhesives & sealants, paints & coatings, films, thermoplastics, thermosets, elastomers, high-performance polymers, specialty polymers, and resins, Including:
Prevent product failure and improve the strength and efficacy of your plastic or polymer product today. Reach us by phone at (844) 326-4700.
RUBBER TESTING AND ANALYSIS LABORATORY
Rubber analysis and testing laboratory services provided by Avomeen’s analytical laboratory allows companies to speed up their product development cycle and reduce quality control problems. Our scientists have experience testing a variety of rubber, plastic, and latex products.
Our rubber development laboratory provides chemical testing to solve your analytical needs. Using a variety of analytical instruments and techniques our scientists are able to identify and quantify both the organic and inorganic components of samples. Through reverse engineering techniques we are able to get very specific in the quantification of even the minor ingredients within a formulation.
Material testing and identification for rubber can be useful for a variety of reasons including in-depth competitive product analysis, quality control, and failure analysis. Many companies use the data they are provided to better understand their own or their competitor’s product in an effort to improve upon their own product or better understand their product differentiation which opens up new ways to market the product.
We also offer litigation support and patent infringement services.
We specialize in material identification. While many laboratories are able to identify only the major ingredients in a sample, we are able to further break down a sample to identify and quantify the minor ingredients as well. We also compile detailed reports, not just hand over raw data. In addition, our teams can research new ways to improve upon a product.
Work with us to make health & medicine better for everyone.
Start a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.