PAINT & COATINGS TESTING LAB
Avomeen has extensive experience with paint and coating analysis, including industrial, commercial, powder, and specialty coatings used to treat a variety of materials such as concrete, steel, wood, and roads materials. We can test your paints and coatings versus both standard and custom designed protocols to qualify that your products meet your specifications.
If you have complex analytical testing needs, our advanced material and chemical testing laboratory can help. Avomeen’s highly-trained chemists in our coating & paint analysis laboratory specialize in complete deformulation and reformulation services, paint failure analysis, advanced product testing, new product development, quality control testing, and litigation support services.
COMPLEX PAINT & COATING ANALYSIS QUESTIONS ANSWERED
The needs of your differing paint and coating products may vary and our laboratory will employ advanced analysis techniques to create formulas that meet or exceed each of your product’s needs.
Our paint testing lab frequently provides the following services:
- Determining the mode of failure for adhesion, crazing, staining, and discoloration
- Identifying key components of a competitor’s formulation that result in faster cure time, superior finish, durability, and overall performance
- Reformulating a product to eliminate odors
- Detecting harmful substances such as volatile organic compounds, phthalates, and BPA
Paint Analyses That Bring Your Costs Down
Avomeen’s coating & paint testing laboratory can help your business increase your market share and profitability by providing a number of services, including:
- Custom Formulation Development
- Competitor Product Analysis
- Coating Reverse Engineering/Paint Deformulation
- Product Defect & Failure Analysis Investigations
- Testing of Formulations to Specifications
- Product Degradation, Stability & Shelf Life
- Contaminant & Unknown Material Identification
- Chemical Composition Analysis/Characterization
- Appearance/Finish Analysis & Improvements
- Performance & Weathering Testing
- Physical Properties Analysis
- Litigation Support Services
Work with us to make health & medicine better for everyone.
Start a quote or ask an experienced scientist today.